Personal data processing information
- SPOT sp. z o.o. sp. k. with its head office in Poznań (61-501) at ul. Dolna Wilda 87, NIP (tax identification number) 9720818006, is the controller of personal data collected on the www.spot.poznan.pl/dwa-pokoje-z-kuchnia/ website.
- Personal data shall be collected in conjunction with using the website, for purposes and within the scope necessary to make and handle bookings, requests and engage in marketing activities.
- Personal data shall be processed for a period necessary to perform the contract, and after that period for purposes, period and scope as required by the law and to secure potential claims.
- Company stakeholders are the Information Security Administrator at SPOT sp. z o.o. sp. k., firstname.lastname@example.org.
- As a person whom the personal data pertains to, you have the right to request access to and rectification or erasure of personal data or restriction of processing or to object to processing as well as the right to data portability.
- As a person whom the personal data pertains to you have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority if you consider that the processing of personal data is in breach of the law.
- Provision of personal data is voluntary and a necessary condition for to make and handle bookings.
- Personal data are protected against disclosure to unauthorised persons, acquisition by unauthorised persons, destruction, loss, damage or amendment as well as processing not in accordance with the data protection act.
Legal basis for personal data processing
The legal basis for data processing constitutes Article 6 paragraph 1 item b) and f) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (GDPR).
Scope of personal data processing
SPOT sp. z o.o. sp. k. shall process your personal data within the following scope: name, surname, contact details (e-mail address, telephone number) as well as address details for deliveries.
Transfer of personal data to third party entities
- The Users’ personal data shall not be transferred to third party entities.
- The Users’ personal data shall not be transferred to a third country.
- Cookie files are collected in conjunction with using this website, entailing text which might contain personal data in the form of a computer IP address and a unique device number saved within the file. These files are stored on the company’s servers and are only accessed when visiting the website. For more information on cookies see: http://www.aboutcookies.org/.
- The legal basis for collecting data read from cookie files constitutes Article 23 paragraph 1 item 5 of the Personal Data Protection Act (UODO) (and Article 6 paragraph 1 item f) of the GDPR after 25 May 2018), which permits the processing of personal data for the data controller’s legitimate purposes. One such purpose is to configure the website to the user’s particular settings and to remember the data entered by the user within the scope of using the website, as well as statistical analyses pertaining to website users and visitors for the needs of the website controller.
- A user may disable cookies using their internet browser settings as described above, however it should be noted that under such circumstances the use of all website functions may prove impossible.
- Cookie files processed by the website owner shall include:
a) cookies necessary for certain sections of the website to function correctly – such as the payment section. Disabling these cookies would prevent certain functions from working correctly;
b) cookies which remember the user’s settings – such as automatic propagation of some fields when registering;
c) cookies used to analyse website traffic. Such analysis uses Google Analytics, a service for site visit analyses made available by Google, Inc. (“Google”). These data shall not include personal data.
- The controller shall not combine website users’ data from cookies with any other data which it does or might hold and the controller shall not create copies thereof on its own servers.
Data from cookie files shall not be transferred to third party entities or third party countries.
- You have the right to access your data in the format as collected by cookie files analyses, within content as saved on a disk to be used by the website and you have the tight to erase your data at any time.
- You have the right to erase your data, the right to object to the processing of data and the right lodge a complaint with the Inspector General for the Protection of Personal Data.